- How to Apply
- Track Your Application
- Indian Passport/PIO/OCI Collection
- Updates and Notices
- Useful Links
- Holiday List
- Appointment Booking
- Appointment Cancellation
The emergency/ express visa is accepted:
- In case of extreme emergencies like hospitalization or death of close family members.
- In case applicants are travelling within 3 working days
Visa Applications, applicants / representative must visit one of the India Visa Application centers with supporting documents as per the check list, itinerary and submit the application before 1200 Hrs, where the case will be presented to the Embassy of India, The Hague for urgent processing / issuance of Visa.
In all such cases, in general, the Embassy grants the visa on the same day of receipt of application at the Embassy and the passport is returned to the service provider on the same day with visa. However, where there is incomplete documentation/requirement for additional documentation or need for personal interview of the applicant, the Embassy reserves the right not to grant the visa on an express/emergency basis despite applying for such an express/emergency visa. The following time frame is usually followed in case of express/emergency visas unless otherwise stated:
Urgent fee will be applicable. Urgent issued Visas can be given for a short validity with limited number of entries.
The applicant must provide complete documents as per the specific visa category checklist to enable processing application.
- General Declaration Form to be filled and signed by all applicants.
Visa Fee Schedule
Please note that the fees / processing charge is non-refundable and non-transferable
Mode of payment:
Payment can be made by using the below mention modes only:
- Local Debit Card
Note: Credit Card not accepted
In addition to the visa fee, below mentioned charges will be charged (per application):
BLS Service Charge- 35 Euro
- A Fee of Euro 25 is charged for US Nationals as Application Fee in addition to normal visa fee
- No fee fees(Gratis) is required for national of Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, DRSK, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, South Africa, Uruguay
- No visa required for national of Bhutan and Nepal
- National of Bhutan and Nepal requires visa if entering from India.
Applicants with a foreign passport who are registered for more than 2 years in the Netherlands can submit an proof “uittreksel” from the gemeente stating the date of registration. Urgent cannot be accepted in case the telex/referral form has to be submitted.
Click below mention links to download forms
Checklist for Business Visa is available for downloading from this section. Use the link given below to download the checklist.
Please follow specific Visa category Checklist
Visa can be granted within the same day upon approval of the Embassy of India, The Hague.